Type: Δ8 THC Oil derived from Industrial Hemp
Quantity: 30 ML, Approximately (30) 33.3 MG servings of Delta 8 per 1000mg bottle including natural inherited cannabinoids
Suggested Use: Ingest directly under the tongue or mix with a liquid beverage.
Cannabinoid Profile & Potency levels:
1000mg, 2000mg, 3000mg, 4000mg MG Δ8 THC
No detectable delta-9 THC (Legal limit is 0.3%)
Pesticides – PASS
Microbials – PASS
Mycotoxins – PASS
Heavy Metals – PASS
Foreign Matter – PASS
Packaging and Shipping Information:
Δ8 THC Tinctures are filled in a 30 ML amber glass bottle with a pharmaceutical-grade graduated amber glass dropper bottle for proper dosage measurements. Inserted into our 1oz dropper bottle packaging inside a 5X5 shipping box with popcorn and mailed with a tracking number provided by the United States Postal Office Service.
USE RESPONSIBLY. DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE AMOUNT RECOMMENDED BY YOUR DOCTOR.
- Always consult your primary physician before using any Cannalujah products.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use.
- Delta 8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Take Delta 8 THC Oil with food or eat within 10-30 minutes after taking them for best effects. Allow 30-60 minutes to feel the effects of Delta 8.
- Always consult with a doctor before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications. Store your Delta 8 THC Oil in a cool, dark place like a locked medicine cabinet in your home. Never expose Delta 8 THC to direct sunlight to protect the concentration strength and purities of your Delta 8 THC Oil. Keep out of reach of children. Inland Empire Cannabis Consultants provides certified medical board licensed physicians for tele-medical cannabis evaluations. If you are in the need to consult with a certified medical board California physician, please contact IECC.
- The following states do not allow Delta 8 THC under state law and we will not ship to any address in the following states:
Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, and Utah. Are there any grey areas? Yes, in Michigan there are conflicting state laws that create a grey area regarding the use of Delta 8 THC in the state.
Always consult with a doctor before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications. Store your Whole Plant CBG Capsules in a cool, dark place like a locked medicine cabinet in your home. Never expose CBG to direct sunlight to protect the concentration strength and purities of your CBG capsules. Keep out of reach of children. Inland Empire Cannabis Consultants provides certified medical board-licensed physicians for telemedical cannabis evaluations. If you are in the need to consult with a certified medical board California physician, please contact IECC.
California Prop65 Warning:
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including beta-mycrene, which is know to the State of California to cause cancer and Delta 9 Tetrahydrocannabinol which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
To learn more about our Cannalujah Delta 8 Tinctures please read our article “What is Delta 8 THC” in our blog.